In Feng Shui, An aquarium or Fish tank sometimes can be used to activate certain sector of the house to bring in some desired results.
The following information answers a few important Feng Shui aquarium questions:
1. Where is the best place at home to put an aquarium?
2. How many fish and what colour of the fish should be kept in the feng shui aquarium?
A Feng Shui aquarium meaning that there is a pump with filtration system, water and fish in it.
So where is the best place at home to put an Feng Shui aquarium?
Well, there is no such a best place to put a Feng Shui aquarium as each home its facing direction is different. The sector to place the Feng Shui Aquarium depends on what is the objective of placing this aquarium. Some people may want to activate their wealth sector in order to have better income. Some people may want to activate their romance sector to attract a soul mate or better romance. Some people may want to activate name and fame. So it is hard to nominate the best place for an aquarium without knowing the facing direction of the house and what is the desired outcome.
However there are some rules we need to follow when placing a Feng Shui aquarium.
1. A feng Shui aquarium is not ideal to place in a bedroom.
2. A feng Shui aquarium should not place at the centre of the house.
3. A feng Shui aquarium should not making loud noise.
4. A feng Shui aquarium should not place at the yearly Tai Sui (Grand Duke) or the Three Killings sector of the year.
5. Without knowing the facing of the house and you like to place an aquarium at home. The ideal place is in the living area. And it should at the right hand side when you are entering into the living area.
How many fish and what colour of the fish should be kept in the feng shui aquarium?
It really does not matter how many fish in the aquarium. Because it is not the number of fish bring in the effect. The effect brings in by the moving water of the aquarium. So if you have an aquarium with an electric pump, and it is on all the time and moving the water in the aquarium. It does not need any fish at all. The fish in the aquarium is actually for decoration. You can use fake fish.
Most of the people will think that the aquarium produce water energy. In fact it is more than just spreading water energy. The water energy is used to activate whatever prosperous energy in that particular sector.