Feng Shui Tips for better life. Generally speaking Feng Shui is to deal with the good and bad energy where we live, work and play.
Feng in Chinese is “wind” and Shui is “Water”. Wind and Water are the two most important substances to support life. Without “Wind”, we cannot breath and in a few minutes we will die.
Feng Shui Tips for better life, it is not only to look at the built environment, but also to feng shui our heart.
Another way to look at Feng Shui is that “Wind” is our mind and thoughts. “Water” flows so it is action. So the nearest Feng Shui place to every one of us is the heart, mind and soul.
I received an email from a friend of mind and the email contents are good for Feng Shui our heart, mind and soul. I call them Feng Shui tips for better life.
Here are 35 Feng Shui Tips for Better life.
35 ways we can Feng Shui our heart, mind and soul for better life!
- Take a 20 – 40 Minutes walk every day. And while you walk, smile.
- Sit in Silence for at Least 10 minutes each day.
- Sleep for 7 Hours Daily
- Live with 3 E’s: Energy, Enthusiasm, and Empathy.
- Play more games & Sports. If not, at least do Brisk Walking.
- Read more books than you did in 2010
- Drink plenty of water (at least 8 glasses per day)
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and east less food that is manufactured in Plants.
- Eat breakfast like a King, Lunch like a prince and dinner like a beggar.
- Make time to practice meditation, and prayer. They provide us with daily fuel for our busy life.
- Dream more while you are awake.
- Smile and laugh more.
- Try to make at least three people smile each day.
- Don’t waste your precious energy on gossip.
- Don’t have negative thoughts about things you cannot control. Instead invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Spend time with people over the age of 70 & under the age of 6.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don’t take yourself so seriously. No one else does.
- Forget issues of the past. Don’t remind your partner of his/her mistakes in the past. This will ruin your present happiness.
- Realize that life is a school and you are here to learn. Problems are simple part of the curriculum that appear and fade away like algebra class, but the lessons you learn will last a lifetime.
- You don’t have to win every argument. Agree to disagree.
- Don’t compare your life to others!. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Make peace with your past so that it won’t spoil the present.
- Your job won’t take care of you when you are sick. Your friends will. So stay in touch.
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change sooner or later.
- Get rid of anything that isn’t useful, beautiful or joyful. (De cluster)
- Envy is a waste of time. You already have all you need.
- No matter how you feel, get up, dress up and show up.
- Don’t over do. Keep your limits.
- Your inner most is always happy. So be happy.
- Do the right thing.
- Call your family often and share your joys and troubles.
- Each day give something good to others, at least a smile.