Feng Shui workshop for beginners Express your interest now and Contact us!
It is to generate interests in Chinese Feng Shui. Explaining to people that Feng Shui is not a mystery neither miracle subject. It is simply the relationship between TIME, SPACE and FIVE ELEMENTS. The study of Feng Shui is how to utilize the time, space and five elements. As the result, to achieving harmony between the houses we are living in.
For anyone is interested to learn the way of achieving harmony between the environment and human beings.
1. The basic
• Heaven Stem and Earth Branches
• Heaven Stem / Earth Branches and Five elements
• Earth Branches and Direction
• Earth Branches and Year, Month, Time and Day.
• Earth Branches and Animals (rat, ox, tiger….)
2. Yin and Yang
• Yin and Yang concept
• Yin and Yang Feng Shui.
• Yin and Yang Relationship
• Yin and Yang of the house
3. Five Elements
• Wood, Fire, Earth, Metal, Water
• The enhancing cycle
• The controlling cycle
• 5 elements and shapes
• 5 elements and colours.
4. Ba Gua I
• Early Heaven Ba Gua
• Later Heaven Ba Gua
• Ba Gua and He Tu
• Ba Gua and Lo Shu
5. Ba Gua II
• Later Heaven Ba Gua and family member
• Later Heaven Ba Gua and Time, direction
• Later Heaven Ba Gua and body part
• How to incorporate all the above.
• Good and bad forms round the house.
• How the bad forms affect our daily life.
• How to cure them.
7. Feng Shui objects
• The myth of Fish tank.
• Wind chime
• Ba Gua
• Red carpet
• When happen if objects are places incorrectly.
8. Eight House School
• How to tell where is the good and bad position of the house
• How to avoid the bad position of the house.
• How to activate the wealth position
• How to activate the health position
• How to activate the relationship position
9. Tai Shui, san Sha and Wu Huang
• What is Tai Shui. San Sha and Wu Huang
• What troubles Tai Shui, San Sha and Wu Huang will give us.
• How to calculate the Tai Shui, San Sha and Wu Huang
• How to avoid them
10. Yearly stars and Monthly start
• How to calculate the yearly and monthly stars
• What does the stars means
• Explain the common combination of the stars
• How to activate the good stars
• How to avoid the bad stars.
Attendees, after finished the course, will be able to tell what authentic Chinese Feng Shui is. How to avoid the yearly bad Energy and attendees will be able to achieving harmony between the places where they live. Finished this short course can be promoted to advance level.