Feng Shui Workshop Melbourne and Sydney Yuen Gua System<<元卦三元風水系統>>
Feng Shui theories 4 days and1day onsite practice = total 5 days
Do you find the Feng Shui systems you learnt conflicting with each other?
Do you like to find out the way to marry the Feng Shui systems you have learnt in past together?
Do you like to quickly pin point out the Feng shui issues (good and bad) of a premises?
Do you like to increase the positive Feng Shui results for yourself and for your clients?
Through San Yuen Yuen Gua Feng Shui system, you can quickly:
- Clear the confusion on the Feng Shui systems you learnt.
- Marry the Feng Shui Systems you have learnt before together.
- Identify Feng Shui issues for a house, office….and rectify them
- Correctly implement Feng Shui improvement methods for yourself and clients and
Many, many more read on….
Yuen Gua San Yuen Feng Shui System includes:
- The Basic Feng Shui concepts
- The principals of Hetu, LuoShu, early Heaven Bagua, Later Heaven Ba Gua & how it works
- Including: Yin and Yang
- Heaven Stems and Earth Branches, Five Elements (Wu Xing)
- Earth Branches and Directions
- Earth Branches and Year, Month, Time, Day and Animals signs (rat, ox, tiger….)
- Yin and Yang of a house
Early Heaven Ba Gua Later Heaven Ba Gua and their relationship
Feng Shui workshop Melbourne Sydney also includes
A: The 10 Yuen Gua Feng Shui Principals of intersects for Health, Wealth and Power (官貴*):
- 1st Feng Shui Principal: Direct intersect
- 2nd Feng Shui Principal: Indirect intersect
- 3rd Feng Shui Principal: Early-Later Heaven Bagua Intersect
- 4th Feng Shui Principal: mixing Gua intersect
- 5th Feng Shui Principal: Inverse intersect
- 6th Feng Shui Principal: 3-8 Intersect
- 7th Feng Shui Principal: Heaven cross intersect (Cardinal / Primary Inter Cardinal)
- 8th Feng Shui Principal: River East, River West, North-South Gua Intersect
- 9th Feng Shui Principal: The main wonderful Intersect
- 10th Feng Shui Principal: Yuen Gua offspring丁, wealth財 and power貴.
B: Avoid The 6 Yuen Gua Bad Feng Shui configurations
- 1st Avoid Bad Feng Shui Configuration: Mixing into one Gua
- 2nd Avoid Bad Feng Shui Configuration: Lù祿 táng 堂yǔ 與yáng陽 rèn刃.
- 3rd Avoid Bad Feng Shui Configuration: 3x consecutive Feng Shui Mountains
- 4th Avoid Bad Feng Shui Configuration: Poor貧, lonely 單and extinct 絕
- 5th Avoid Bad Feng Shui Configuration: Five五 Thunder雷 killings打丁
- 6th Avoid Bad Feng Shui Configuration: 6 Mountains lining up.
C: The real and fake Yellow Spring and Basha in Yuen Gua Feng Shui System:
- 1) Yellow Spring Sha (黃泉) Stems and Branches Yellow Spring Sha.
- 2) Ba Sha (8 killings Sha八煞)
- How to apply the Saving the Poor Yellow Spring technique?
- How to apply the Speeding up Power Yellow Spring technique?
- How to determine the real and fake Yellow Spring and Eight Sha (8 killings Sha)
D: Stems and Branches Space and time and their applications/
E: North Hemisphere Vs Southern Hemisphere
F: The Compass rings and applications in Yuen Gua System:
G: Sitting and facing
H: Incoming dragon & its relation with the sitting.
I: Setting the Taiji, drawing technique.
J: What is the Borrow Qi luck and how to use them
K: Family members, marriage, peach flower, Academic star , investiment…
L: How to apply Four Water mouths Golden Chariot technique.
M: How to arrange five ghosts carry wealth technique
N: How to apply San Ban Gua. (147, 258, 369)
O: Yang Feng Shui
- Bed placement
- Stove placement, what is Stove represent?
- Location of the main entrance, internal door, balcony door,
- Internal and external Water Mouths exiting technique, Location of the toilets, drainages,
- Washing machine, what does this mean? Good or bad?
- Location of the Well or bore, where is the best location to have one?
- Techniques of the Incoming water pipe, gas pipe, electricity wires,
- Where should the hot water service, fish pond, fish tank be located?
- How to identify illness of premises brings and who may have it?
- How to accurately predict the time on what will happen and had happened?
- How to activate personal luck according to birth year or animal signs?
- How to apply all techniques to Homes, offices, factories……
Feng Shui Workshop Melbourne
Melbourne: 31St August – 4th Sept 2018
Time: 9.0am to 12.30pm 1:30-5.pm
Early bird saving $400 by deposit $800 by 20th July; balance $2080 by 15th August 2018.
Feng Shui Workshop Sydney
Date: 26th October – 30th October 2018
Time: 9.0am to 12.30pm 1:30-5.pm
Early bird saving $300 by deposit $800 by 20th September; balance $2180 by 15th October 2018.
You can re-attend the same workshop many times and you only pay 20% of the course fee in all future workshop.
If enough interests, I will come up to Gold Coast:
Must learn these Chinese Feng Shui characters by heart first:
* Power (官貴): means activation for career promotion.