Year of the Yin Earth Pig 2019 Predictions – Heaven Luck
Yearly prediction should use the Jia zi (甲子) cycle or sexagenary cycle, also known as the Stems-and-Branches, is a cycle of sixty terms used for reckoning time.
Perditions should look at three different levels (Heaven, Earth and Man) using the elements of the Heavenly Stem and Earthly Branch of the year.
1. The Heaven Luck (predicts major issues of the world and weather).
2. The Earth Luck (Feng Shui for homes, offices, cities and countries)
3. The Man Luck (Predicts individual animal sign luck for the coming year)
Yearly predictions can be useful information for you to make good decisions in the year of the Yin Earth Pig 2019.
The year of the Yin Earth Pig officially starts on the 4th February 2019.
I wish you all have an excellent year in the year of the Yin Earth Pig.
HEAVEN LUCK IN THE YEAR OF THE YIN EARTH PIG 2019
Heaven Luck is to predict major world events, weather and natural disasters. So people can prepare for it. For example, people can increase their insurance premium in the areas where may affect them.
Let’s look at the characteristics of the Heavenly Stem (HS) and Earthly Branches (EB) in 2019 for The Year of the Yin Earth Pig.
The Heavenly Stem for 2019 is Yin Earth (己 Ji).
The Earthly Branch is (亥Hai). Its main element is water and it is represented by the animal Pig. That is why it is called the Year of the Pig.
The Earthly Branch (亥Hai) has a hidden element of Wood (甲 Jia).
The Yang Wood (甲 Jia) will be strong as it is enhanced by the Pig.
The traditional way of arranging the Heavenly Stem (HS) & Earthly Branch (EB), it is the HS on top of EB. So this creates a picture of Yin Earth sits on Yin Water or Yin Earth sits on the Pig.
With putting the Stem Yin Earth (己 Ji) on top of the Hai (亥), the correct name for the 2019 is the Year of Yin Earth Pig.
己(Ji) is Yin Earth
亥(Hai) is Water with hidden elements Wood (甲 Jia)
The Melodic element is Wood. (Flat Land Wood 平地木)
In Feng Shui, the annual Purple White Flying Star, the Number 8 flies to the Centre. The number 8 is the Gen Gua.
Gen Gua is Earth. It represents Land, Property, housing, bridge…hands,
Yin Earth 己(ji) represents Earth, Land, small Mountains, flat land. In human body it represents the Spleen, the abdomen, the nose, Muscles, and Cells. Its color is Earthy, Brownish, and Soil color.
亥 (Hai) is Water. The animal sign for Hai is Pig. It represents Water, the seas, the oceans, waterways, the heads, and kidneys in human body.
亥 (Hai) has hidden element Yang Wood (甲 Jia), The Yang is strong hence, the earth will be hurt.
Here is an image representing the year of the Yin Earth Pig 2019. (It may not be the best image. It is very close the Energy in the year of the Pig). Also 2019 has a very similar element composition as the year of Rat 2008.
With the above information, image and combinations, we can see these issues in the year of the Yin Earth Pig 2019.
- In the year of the Yin Earth Pig, the top level (Earth) and bottom level (Water) are different elements. There is conflict relationship between them. The top level controls the bottom level. Earth controls water. It looks like that it is a conflict year ahead. Since 己 Ji is Yin Earth, it is not as strong as the Yang Earth, so the top level will face many challenges from bottom level. As the result, some ruling parties will be replaced in many countries.
- Earth sits on Water. It is lack of support. The water cannot hold Earth. So, Earth, land, buildings, cave, underground mining places, we may see more incidents collapsed relate to them.
- The Pig亥 (Hai) is Water element. Therefore there will be more incidents of flooding; rain storms, Incidents at seas, rivers and oceans.
- 亥 (Hai) is the birth place of Wood element. The Pig is also located at one of the Four Travelling horses’ palaces. The year benefits the travelling industry. Travel agents will experience a good year to come.
- The 亥 (Hai) is located the Qian Gua palace. Qian Gua represents the heaven, the sky. So there will be slight more incidents relate to planes, small planes and hot air balloons.
- The 亥 (Hai) clashes with the snake. Snake symbolizes train. We will see more train or in Australia there are road trains, long trucks related incidents. This could be in the Northwest of the area of the Globe or a country.
- The Melodic element is Wood for the year of the Pig 2019. (Flat Land Wood 平地木), Wood controls Earth. It is Yin Earth year. As the result, the Earth will break and lead to strong earthquake, land slide, caves collapse incidents, underground mining issues, collapse of high land or buildings.
- The 亥 (Hai) has hidden wood element. Wood controls Earth. There will be new policies or laws for land and properties development. This may bring the price down in the year of the Yin Earth Pig even more compare with the year of the Dog. (My prediction for 2018 the property price went down. You can check my prediction under the previous year’s prediction in my website.)
- The 亥 (Hai) is Water element and water’s characteristic is going downward. The year of Pig its elements composition is very similar to the year of the Earth Rat in 2008. So if you were hurt a lot during 2008, you need to pay more attention not to repeat the same mistake in the year of the Pig 2019.
- The Water Pig underneath cannot hold the Earth, Water symbolizes wealth. It will go down to the drain.
- The number 8 annual star comes to the central palace. Number 8 presents wealth and it is in prison (at the central palace). This means the overall wealth will not be growing too much. Number 8 is also an earth element. It is in prison referring to the Earth element such as property sector, building sector is in stagnant or sluggish.
- The Gen Gua is bridge. There is potentially collapsing of bridges.
- In the Wu-Xing or Five elements system, Earth element represents Stomach, Spleen, Muscles and Cells, there may be an outbreak of Pork related food poisoning and the number of skin cancer cases will increase. It is good to be Sun smart in the 2019.
- Animal Pigs themselves are in danger too. They also can get sick with swine fever and get slaughtered.
- The 亥 (Hai) Pig, in traditional Chinese culture, it symbolizes wealth. Imagining a Piggy bank, it is for saving small amount of money to accumulate into bigger amount. Therefore in the year of Pig, it is a year of saving. To resonance with the year of the Pig, start saving now.
- The North northwest sector on Earth is the northern European area. Year of the Pig is not a very stable year for this part again. May and November 2019 are the most unstable months. Beware if you have business in these areas. Avoid these two months traveling to Europe, if you are born in the year of Snake.
- The Three Killings Sha is located in West sector in the year of the pig. Please make sure the west sector of your house, office is clean and free from any activation. West area in the big scale Feng Shui is located in European.
Yin Earth Element and Pig Water Element
己 Ji is Yin Earth element. Yin Earth cannot completely controls the Water element. Water goes downward. The year of Pig, its elements composition is very similar to the year of the Earth Rat in 2008. If you are in the Share market, please pay extra attention. Do not make the same mistake
Be very careful in these months May, August, and November 2019.
May means from early May to early June 2019.
August means early August to early September 2019.
November means early November to Early December 2019 and
2018 AND 2019平地木 (Flat Land Wood)
The Melodic element is Wood. (Flat Land Wood 平地木) for 2018, 2019. The Melodic element stays the same every two years.
“戊戌己亥平地木” The Heavenly Stem and Earthly Branch combination produces a melodic element. It is called the “Flat Land Wood”.
From melodic element point of view, Wood controls Earth. It shows 2018, 2019 will have more fire, cyclone and earthquake, volcano eruption, and landslide incidents, collapse of caves or buildings damage of trees or forests.
ANNUAL FLYING STAR NUMBER 8
The annual Feng Shui flying star #8 will be located in the center palace in the year of the Pig. The number 8 is Earth element (Gen Gua).
We are now in the Feng Shui cycle period 8. So the period star 8 (Earth element) is in the center from 2004-2024.
The Annual Flying Star is same as the Period star. Both of the #8 locates at the center. This is called the #8 in prison. In prison #8 brings bad effects to its self-element.
Flying star #8 in the center symbolizes Earth, Youngest son, Land, properties, Stomach, spleen, muscles, and bridge. We need to taking care these areas.
RAINFALL IN THE YEAR OF THE YIN EARTH PIG 2019
The year of the Yin Earth Pig has 8 dragons producing water. Dragon is the Water storage. Each year the more the dragons produce water, the more rainfall it produces.
Year of the Pig has 8 dragons out of 12 dragons producing water.
We see more rainfall in the year of the Yin Earth Pig.
Good for those who needs water.